Media & Reputation Management
Chiltern Law is well equipped to protect hard earned reputations when people make allegations. We have the experience and media know how to act for politicians, sports stars, music stars, TV stars and ordinary members of the public who are the subject of media attention as a result of criminal allegations.
We appreciate that it can take years of hard work to build a successful career but all of this can be lost in the blink of an eye when an allegation is levelled. Reputation management is crucial during this process as everything is fast moving and reports are spread like wildfire across social media.
Chiltern Law works closely with other defamation of character and libel solicitors in order to protect reputations, to act quickly against social media, to protect the individual accused and to vigorously represent and advise during the police station interviews and through to trial if that arises.
We can be contacted at any time on 0800 7880 999 and start immediately to protect your hard earned interests.
- Protect your reputation.
- Commence legal proceedings for defamation and libel.
- Immediately attend the police station for interviews and disclosure.
- Evaluate the flow of information and advise on injunctions.
- Represent you to the highest level throughout your case.
- Arrange for security whilst attending court.